Facebook & Instagram Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Management Client Onboarding
Here is a high level guideline for everything we need to audit and/or build campaigns for Facebook and Instagram.
Facebook & Instagram Business Manager Account
Business Facebook Ads Manager Account In order to audit and/or build ads on Facebook, it is necessary to have an advertiser account with Facebook. We always suggest that the client establish the account and allow access to the agency so that the agency isn’t in full control over the account, instead the client owns the account and the agency requests access.
Setting up Facebook & Instagram Business Manager Account
Once you’ve logged into your business manager, make sure to add/establish an ad account(s).
- To add an Instagram business account to your Business Manager, you must have the username and password for the account.
- The Instagram business account you’re trying to add can’t be owned by another business. Instagram business accounts can only be claimed by one Business Manager.
- Only admins can add Instagram business accounts in the Business Manager.
- If your Instagram business account is linked to a Facebook Page, you should add both your Facebook Page and Instagram business account to the same Business Manager. Learn how to add a Page to your Business Manager.
To add an Instagram account in your Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Click Instagram Accounts.
- Click the blue Add button.
- Click Connect Your Instagram Account
- Enter your Instagram username and password. Note: We may send you a security code to the email or phone number associated with the account to verify your identity.
You’ll have the option to select the ad accounts and Pages you’d like to assign on the next screen. Click Finish. You can also click the X skip this step.
Give Media Mix Ninja (Partner) Access to Assets in Your Business Manager
When you add us as a partner to your Business Manager, you can grant access to different assets and assign specific permission levels. Then, we can see assets you share with us in our Business Manager Account.
- Go to Business Settings.
- Below Users, click Partners.
- Click + Add.
- Select Give a partner access to your assets.
- Enter the Partner Business ID – 992741407427078 and click Next.
- On this screen, you can add partners to multiple assets. Choose a type of asset in the first column. Select the assets you want to add your partner to in the second column. Assign a role for your partner in the third column. Repeat these steps until you’ve chosen roles for all of the assets you want to assign.
- Click Save Changes.
Media Mix Ninja
Located in West Fargo, ND
Southwest of Sheyenne Street
1159 Brooks Drive
West Fargo, ND 58078
Get in Touch
We would love the opportunity to earn your trust and your business. Please reach out for an immediate conversation to talk about your business and your goals.